DIY Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. They will set up as they sit on the cookie sheet for a few minutes.
These homemade chocolate chip cookies are easy to make. We prefer to use our stand mixer, but you can also make these cookies with a handheld mixer. The perfect chocolate chip cookie is within your reach. You can cook DIY Chocolate Chip Cookies using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of DIY Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of chocolate chips.
What's better than chocolate chip cookies? Chocolate chip cookie dough in your freezer that's ready to go whenever a cookie craving hits. Add the chocolate chips all at once and use a folding motion to incorporate them into the batter. Scoop the batter onto your baking sheet, spacing the balls of.
DIY Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or use cooking spray as substitute.
- Cream eggs and butter together.
- Add eggs.
- Pour vanilla extract.
- Mix in dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Fold or mix in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cookies cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Last month we celebrated a very special birthday in my house. These thick, chewy salted chocolate chip cookies are the ONLY chocolate chip cookie recipe you'll need! Plus a tip to keep them super soft for days! Of course, classic chocolate chip cookie dough can be the base for so many other delicious add-ins. Anyone with a serious sweet tooth will love our When you want a classic chocolate chip cookie, this is the recipe to make.