Keto ground beef enchiladas. These delicious and easy keto ground beef enchiladas are a great way to use up any taco meat you may have leftover from another meal! How about making these deliciously simple keto ground beef enchiladas with cheese shells instead of corn?! Yep – you read that right.
Then pour over the browned ground beef. Let simmer until all the liquid is evaporated. It's not too good to be true—ground beef is totally keto-approved! You can cook Keto ground beef enchiladas using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keto ground beef enchiladas
- Prepare 2 pounds of ground beef.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of cream cheese divided.
- It’s 1/2 cup of hatch green chiles chopped.
- Prepare 8 of low carb tortillas of your choice (we like the ones from Aldi).
- It’s 1 of small can red enchilada sauce.
- You need 1/2 of of the large brick of Velveeta cubed.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
The low-budget meat you know and love can be incorporated into so many keto recipes whether you're in the mood for Mexican, meatloaf, or maybe a. Easy Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowls. These low-carb squash boats taste as impressive as they look. This easy beef enchiladas recipe is loaded with a saucy, hearty, and flavorful ground beef filling, then smothered with enchilada sauce and melted cheese.
Keto ground beef enchiladas step by step
- Brown ground beef and onion then drain. Add taco seasoning, green chiles, red enchilada sauce, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese and cook over medium heat adding enough water to make it saucy but still thick (around a cup, but start small and add as needed) and cook for about 10 minutes tasting for salt and season..
- Put Velveeta, undrained can of Rotel, and 2 tablespoons cream cheese in a sauce pan and heat over medium until melted and smooth. Add enough water to make it a thinish cheese sauce..
- Roll meat mixture into the 8 tortillas and put in a greased 9×13 seam side down. Pour over cheese sauce, covering all the corners. Cook at 350 uncovered until bubbly, you aren't looking to brown it..
- Let set for 10 minute before trying to serve. They are a pain and a mess to get out of the pan. I recommend 2 spatulas..
These beef enchiladas are a tasty and easy way to serve up a Mexican dinner for a crowd. Fresh, fast, and way better than takeout, THESE are. Low Carb Cheese Shell & Ground Beef. Easy Keto Korean Ground Beef Bowls. These low-carb squash boats taste as impressive as they look.