Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs are inexpensive, tasty, and easy to cook. Here's how to do it in the oven. This boneless chicken thigh recipe makes super tender, succulent, and very flavorful chicken thighs.
Boneless chicken thighs are inexpensive, packed with flavor, and simple to prepare—in short, the home cook's best friend. Roast Low and Slow for Tender Chicken. *This recipe is for bone-in and skin-on chicken breasts. Using boneless and/or skinless breasts will require different cooking times and temperatures, and will yield different results. You can cook Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- It’s 2 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of olive oil, I used chili infused.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped thyme.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of fresh chopped chives.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, such as Franks brand.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- You need of Garnish.
- Prepare as needed of fresh herbs.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Print Recipe Show ❤ & Comment Jump to Recipe. Amount of cholesterol in Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs: Cholesterol.
Herb Roasted Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a baking pan big enough to hold chicken in one layer with foil. Spray foil with non stick spray.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add chicken and coat with sauce, let marinade at least 1 hour or up to overnight in refrigerator.
- Remove from marinade and place in single layer on prepared pan. Roast about 20 minutes turning over once halfway through until the internal temperature is 160F. Remove from oven. Cover chicken in roasting pan with foil for 10 minutes..
- Serve, garnish with fresh herbs.
We like using chicken thighs for this recipe because the meat is more flavorful and stands up to the robustness of the marinade. With a quick one-hour marinating period, this chicken dish received top ratings from our taste-testing panel, but you may marinate the chicken all day or overnight if you prefer. This chicken thigh recipe uses boneless chicken thighs, no breading at all. DO MORE THAN FRY – You can easily fry, bake and roast using only one appliance. Boneless, skinless chicken is a good option for an easy weeknight meal.