Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers.
You can have Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers
- You need 3 of potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of poha/flattened rice.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- You need 4 of green chillies chopped very fine.
- You need 1 tsp of french fry seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of turmeric.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 cup of oil.
Crispy Poha & Potato Fingers instructions
- Boil the potatoes and mash them.Grind the poha to a fine powder.Mix and mash thoroughly both potato and ground poha powder.Add french fry seasoning,little salt,1 tbsp chopped coriander and finely chopped green chillies..
- Add 1 tbsp oil and water to the mashed mix.Poha tends to soak moisture so adding just little water will make the dough soft and pliable.Make small balls out of dough and roll like fingers.Allow it to rest for sometime.Heat oil in a wok and deep fry till crispy.If you want to store these fingers for a longer period,just lightly fry them and store in freezer.Fry them as and when required and serve with any dip of your choice or hot and sweet tomato sauce..