Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots). Downing it as a shot wasn't the best idea, so DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME! More products available at – www.hot-headz.com. Culley's Hot Shot Trio Hot Sauce Value Pack.
This measurement is the highest dilution of a chili pepper extract at which heat can be detected by a. Chilli pork is one of the most versatile dishes in that it can just as easily double as a side dish to go with tingmo, rice, or noodles, as function as a standalone snack or appetiser. It can be cooked in several different ways. You can cook Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots) using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots)
- Prepare of chili pepper extract.
- You need 1 of leblon chachaca, vodka, or clear alcohol of your choice.
- You need 1 of Chillies.
- It’s 1 of glass container.
- It’s of Chilli shots.
- You need 1 1/2 oz of of clear alcohol such as, leblon chachaca, vodka, tequila, etc.
- You need of drops of chilli extract.
- It’s 1 of lime wedge, and chilli powder for rim of glass.
- Prepare 1 of a few drops of hot sauce such as tabasco is optional.
In fact, nearly all East and Southeast Asian cultures have variations of this popular dish. Red Hot Chili Pepper resembles a Kappa (Creature of Japanese folk-lore) with a beak and a lizard-like tail. Its head bears a resemblance to a Pachycephalosaurus. Red Hot Chilli Pepper appears without its Stand user, Otoishi, as one of the ten characters representing JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in the game.
Chilli Extract/Chilli shots (Hot Shots) step by step
- For making extract, place fresh chilli/chillies into glass container filled with clear alcohol. The more chilies, and the longer you let it set at room temperature the hotter your extract will be. Consider your container size. For smaller containers use one pepper. The choice is yours. Just use caution, and common sense. If that's a challenge for you perhaps this isn't, (or is) for you..
- For drink shots, place chilli powder on a saucer. Take a lime wedge and coat rim of shot glass, turn glass upside down coating the rim in chilli powder. Squeeze remaining juice from lime into shot glass, discard lime wedge. Measure out desired amount of chilli extract. Pour alcohol, and enjoy. You may add a few shots of hot sauce if desired..
Pickled chilli as a project with kids. When I was in primary school, pickled chillies was a science project. So, you can make this as an activity with your children. Remove chilli slices and place them into another bowl. Chilli Paneer is a popular Indo-Chinese dish where cubes of paneer are cooked in a spicy chinese sauce.