Perfect Strawberry Margarita. Fill a blender with ice and crush. Pour in the tequila and triple sec. How to make the Perfect Strawberry Margarita.
This fruity spin on the classic cocktail is quick and easy using frozen berries. Love margaritas and want another spin? It requires just a few That looks like the perfect summer drink. You can cook Perfect Strawberry Margarita using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect Strawberry Margarita
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup water (boiled).
- It’s 1 cup of fresh strawberries.
- It’s 1 cup of tequila.
- It’s 1/3 cup of triple sec.
- You need 1 can of frozen strawberry juice.
- Prepare 1 of lime juiced.
- Prepare 4 cups of ice.
- It’s of OR omit lime and use limeade in replace of frozen strawberry juice.
Something about margarita's in the summer, they're just so. Learn how to make a cool fresh strawberry margarita at home for a perfect summer night or a festive gathering with friends. What could be more refreshing than a cool Fresh Strawberry Margarita? Surprising Fresh Strawberry Margarita Recipe with a hint of mint!
Perfect Strawberry Margarita step by step
- Boil the water and sugar together..
- Chop up strawberries and put it in the blender with the sugar water. Blend..
- Blend all ingredients together. Strawberries, frozen juice, ice, liquor, and lime.
Summer means fresh strawberries and delicious margaritas! Home recipes > Main Ingredients > Fruits, Vegetables and Other Produce > Perfect Strawberry Margarita. This Strawberry Margarita recipe is so easy to throw together! And perfect to make as one or make a whole pitcher for a party! Ditch the strawberry margarita mix, this is all you need!