Mojito Shrimp Tacos. Quick and easy Mojito Shrimp Street Tacos filled with mojito-seasoned shrimp, salad mix, crumbled cheese, and a mango avocado salsa. A true GF champion for the palate and eyes! A simple street style Mexican shrimp tacos recipe loaded with the most flavorful salsa fresca and a kiss of crema !
Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until the shrimp are mostly pink. You can have Mojito Shrimp Tacos using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mojito Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare 1 Pound of Shrimp; thawed (if using frozen), peeled, and deveined.
- It’s 1/2 of Green Pepper; sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of Red Onion; sliced.
- It’s 1/2 of Lime.
- It’s 1 Shot of Tequila.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt, Pepper, Mint.
- You need of Small Flour Tortillas.
He consumes endless tacos, burgers, and just about anything cooked with Sichuan peppercorns. This easy shrimp tacos recipe is made with zesty shrimp, cilantro lime coleslaw, sliced avocado and a spicy chipotle crema. Kick them up a notch with homemade flour tortillas too, if you'd like! These summer prawn tacos combine a classic mojito cocktail with spicy Mexican street food.
Mojito Shrimp Tacos step by step
- Heat 1 Tbsp of olive oil in a large sauté pan and add onions and peppers on medium high..
- Sauté until onions become translucent. Place onions and peppers aside..
- In a small bowl add lime, Tequila, 1/2 Tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, and mint. Mix until well blended..
- Add shrimp to pan. Cook until a red color starts to appear..
- Add Lime sauce and sauté until shrimp becomes bright red. Return onions and peppers and cook for additional 2 minutes on high heat..
- Remove from heat. Place a portioned mix of shrimp on small flour tortillas and garnish with chopped Lettuce, sprinkled Monterrey cheese and a Lime wedge..
- This dish can be served with my Baja Black Beans & Corn. Just heat a can of rinsed Black Beans with a can of Corn and squeeze a half a Lime and add 1/4 cup of your favorite salsa; spicy works great!.
They're quick and easy to cook on a BBQ or indoors. See more Mexican recipes at Tesco Real Food. Shrimp taco sauce: Most shrimp tacos with slaw are heavy on mayo. I used yogurt and some Prepare shrimp tacos ahead of time. Blended especially for chefs, McCormick Grill Mates Mojito Lime Seasoning gives chefs the convenience and versatility of crafting recipes with maximum flavor and broad appeal, on or off the grill.