Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH. Make the most of fresh summer squash with this easy recipe for Crock-Pot Creamy Chicken and Summer Squash. Other soft skinned summer squashes such as pattypan squash, tatuma squash, tromboncino squash, zephyr squash, cousa squash, or even ronde de nice squash can all be used. Arrange the chicken on top of the onions and spices in the crock pot.
It's crazy delicious and super healthy. Crockpot Thai Chicken Curry is one of the easiest meals to make and is so tasty. Curry paste, coconut milk, and ginger add a ton of flavor to this healthy, low-cal. You can cook Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH
- It’s 1 packages of chicken legs.
- It’s 1 medium of potato.
- You need 4 medium of eggplant chopped.
- Prepare 3 of Summer squash.
- Prepare 2 small of zucchini.
- You need 1 large of onion.
- It’s 1 large of tomato.
- You need 1 large of mild green chili.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curry.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of Juice 1/2 lemon.
Crockpot meet your new best friend Thai chicken curry. Trevor has introduced me to some pretty wonderful food over our years together: Indian This crockpot Thai chicken curry is perfect for those Saturday's or Sunday's when you're feeling lazy and have absolutely zero Could we add eggplant? Pieces of sweet kabocha squash and eggplant break down into the coconut-milk-based sauce, thickening it and adding layers of flavor. This spectacular crockpot curry chicken recipe combines Indian spices with coconut flavors to produce a warm and satisfying curry that is sure to fill your A close Maharashtrian friend of mine recently introduced me to a curry chicken dish.
Crockpot CURRY CHICKEN WITH EGGPLANT AND SUMMER SQUASH step by step
- Place chicken legs in crock pot after rinsing Add 4 cups water chopped onion curry cumin and diced potato stir in minced garlic cook on high setting for two hours.
- Dice or coarsely chop or slice remaining vegetables (eggplant tomatoes onion chili squash zucchini) place in large bowl and squeeze lemon juice over veggies help maintain color and adds a citrus island kick.
- Sprinkle with salt and let stand until chicken and potatoes are tender.
- Add veggies to crock pot and cook another hour reduce to medium and cook thirty minuets.
- Serve over rice.
In keeping with our crockpot theme, I adjusted it to. Prep your lunch or dinner for the entire week with these Healthy Slow Cooker Coconut Curry Chicken Bowls! Season chicken with half of the salt and half of the pepper, and add it to skillet. Transfer chicken to platter, and cover with foil to keep warm. Cook vegetable mixture, stirring often, until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.