Potato Nachos. Quick Potato Nachos. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Crispy baked potatoes topped with cheese, tomatoes, beans, olives, onions and chile. Sweet Potato Nachos loaded with cheese, black beans, green onions, cilantro, avocado, and sour Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos-perfect snack for game day or any day!
I LOVE, repeat, LOVE sweet potatoes in my nachos! Also, this is a genius cheese sauce. **LIKE IT! SHARE IT!** Next time you need a spectacle of a snack, give Potato Nachos a try. You can cook Potato Nachos using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato Nachos
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 pints of sour cream.
This video recipe features Famous Idaho Potatoes. Sliced sweet potatoes are roasted until tender, then loaded up with your favorite nacho toppings! I use my favorite nut-free vegan cheese sauce to keep these dairy-free. "Nachos!" That's pretty much the best answer you can give to your kids' favorite question about The beauty of these potato nachos is that you can add as many or as few toppings as you (or, let's be. Plus it's so delicious, you won't even believe it!
Potato Nachos step by step
- peel, wash, and slice potatoes. Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done. you can season potatoes to your taste, I used butter, garlic salt, and parsley..
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef and drain excess grease. Again, season to your taste. I just used some seasoned salt.
- Once meat and potatoes are cooked you are ready to assemble. Layer potatoes, meat, and cheese on a plate and top with sour cream and your favorite nacho ingredients (i.e. shredded lettuce, tomatoes, black olives, onions, jalapenos).
Thinly sliced potatoes make a heartier, delicious base for nachos. I hope you like rock because you're in for a serious yam session with these sweet potato nachos. These potatoes are seasoned with all sorts of tastiness: chili powder, cumin, and garlic. You might run out of potatoes before they've been transformed into nachos.) These Vegan Sweet Potato Nachos will transform your Mexican night! They're loaded with all of LOADED sweet potato nachos complete with black beans, sweet corn, beloved avocado, vegan.