Roasted Chicken with Vegetables. Skillet Roasted Chicken—a whole chicken roasted on a bed of root vegetables in a cast iron pan. Step-by-step photo directions for cooking a whole chicken. Whole Roasted Chicken and Vegetables Recipe.
Perfect for busy weeknights or weekends. Claim your MVP card with this game-changing One-Pan Roasted Chicken and Vegetables! Slow-Roasted Chicken with All the Garlic. You can have Roasted Chicken with Vegetables using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken with Vegetables
- It’s 1 of large Split Chicken Breast.
- Prepare 3 of large Carrots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 2 of large sweet Onions.
- You need 5 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 3 of large Russet potatoes cleaned, peeled and chopped.
- It’s 4 of green onions diced.
- You need 2 of celery stalks diced.
- Prepare Dash of Sea salt.
- It’s Dash of Fresh Ground pepper.
- You need of Olive oil for pan and drizzle over veggies and chicken.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Low sodium Soy sauce.
Remember to toss the vegetables together two to three times throughout the roast. Roasting vegetables right alongside the chicken is a great way to have an already made side dish too. All you need to do is add a salad! Carve the chicken, place the slices back onto the serving platter and surround the chicken with the roasted vegetables.
Roasted Chicken with Vegetables instructions
- Oil pan or baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken in pan and cover with Vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil over veggies and chicken place lid or foil on chicken and veggies.
- Cook for 40 minutes uncover spoon juices over veggies and chicken..
- Add green onions & Cook for another 20 – 30 minutes or until juices are running clear, and chicken and veggies are done.
- I cut my large chicken the veggies and chicken were tender, the chicken breast remained juicy and tender..
Here's a simple roasted chicken recipe that contains lots of healthy vegetables and plenty of delicious herbs and spices. It's filling, satisfying, and perfect for an evening meal. It has a short prep time but a longer cook time – you can get it started straight after work and have it ready for dinner time. This is a long time favorite recipe of mine. Classic Roasted Chicken with Pan Gravy.