Crock pot chicken tacos. Skinnytaste > Crock Pot Recipes > Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili Recipe. How To Freeze Chicken Taco Chili. Who says boneless, skinless chicken breasts have to be boring?
You could use this SAME chicken tacos crock pot recipe several different ways and have a different dinner. However, you are still using the same basic and delicious recipe. This crock-pot chicken tacos recipe is great for making huge taco salads. You can cook Crock pot chicken tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken tacos
- You need 6 of boneless chicken breast.
- You need 3 of packs taco seasoning.
- It’s 1 jar of of salsa.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of of water.
- You need 2 tsp of full chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
Simply add it to a bed of greens with some other vegetables, taco cheese, salsa, and sour cream. And if you're missing the crunch of a hard shell taco, sprinkle on some crushed tortilla chips as well! Put the chicken in a Crockpot. Add the onion and pepper if you want.
Crock pot chicken tacos step by step
- Mix water and taco season together..
- Place chicken in crockpot.
- Put onion and garlic on top of chicken.
- Pour taco season mix on top of chicken and salsa.
- Mix all up and cook on high for 6 hours ..take out chicken and shred put back in pot for 30 min on high.
Try this chicken to fill enchiladas or quesadillas, top a taco salad, or make super-quick and healthy nachos by layering tortilla chips, black beans, chicken, salsa, onions (green or diced purple), cheddar cheese, sour cream and. Crock Pot Chicken With Salsa For Tacos Recipes. These crock pot chicken tacos are loaded with shredded chicken and a creamy taco mixture full of your favorite Mexican flavors! Sprinkle the chicken with cumin and garlic salt and place in the crock pot along with the lime juice and cream cheese. Keto Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos: This taco meat is also Keto diet friendly too if you use a taco seasoning mix and salsa that are keto friendly.