Pessy's Chocolate Chips Cookies. It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! Do I really need to explain this?!
You can grab the recipe on my blog if you need a print out while you bake. A chocolate chip cookie is a drop cookie that originated in the United States and features chocolate chips or chocolate morsels as its distinguishing ingredient. Eggless chocolate chip cookies that taste delicious, crispy on the edges, slightly soft in the center. You can have Pessy's Chocolate Chips Cookies using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pessy's Chocolate Chips Cookies
- It’s 1/2 cup of Canola Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate Chips.
Made with wheat flour or all-purpose flour. This recipe will help you to make eggless chocolate chip cookies the way you prefer, with your preferred texture – Soft & chewy or thin & crispy. Sprinkle each with a little coarse sea salt. Brown sugar yields soft chocolate chip cookies and white sugar helps the cookies spread.
Pessy's Chocolate Chips Cookies instructions
- In a Bowl mix the oil with the white and the brown sugar..
- After add the egg and the vanilla extract into the mixture..
- Add the liquid mixture! Mix it all until uniform then, add chocolate chips!.
- Leave the oven in medium temperature..
- Make 2 bars ! Now, time to put in the oven… Look after 10-12 minutes.
For chewier and more flavorful cookies, use more Extra Chocolate Chips: This is optional, but as soon as the cookies come out of the oven, press a few chocolate chips on top. Eggless chocolate chip cookies recipe – Easy to make BEST chocolate chip cookies without egg. These cookies are rich in flavors, crunchy from outside while soft and chewy from inside. If you want more crispy cookies than bake it for few more minutes. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips.