Roasted Chicken Legs. Kroger® Is Working Around The Clock To Ensure In Store Items Are Available. This Perfectly Seasoned, Moist & Tender Chicken Awaits You And Your Family. After you're done with this recipe you may want to check my Slow Roasted Whole Chicken Legs witch is also super delicious but requires more baking time.
Sometimes simple is best, and when it comes to oven baked chicken legs, that couldn't be more true. Add oil and toss until legs are coated. Spread legs onto one or two rimmed baking sheets or roasting pan and place in the oven. You can have Roasted Chicken Legs using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Legs
- Prepare 7 of chicken legs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped.
- It’s 1-1/4 pound of carrots thin ones.
- It’s 2/3 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
BAKED CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS are the easiest way to get dinner on the table quickly! The skin crisps up in the oven, the seasoning is simple and perfect, and the chicken legs come out juicy every time! When I roast a chicken it's a sure thing that my kids are going to fight over the chicken legs. Then season each side liberally with lemon pepper seasoning, or your favorite seasoning blend.
Roasted Chicken Legs instructions
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit divide the olive oil into 3 parts.
- 3 tablespoon of olive oil to coat the carrots and onions.
- Coat each piece of chicken with olive oil first the the spices. Heat the skillet add 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil..
- Add legs to the heated pan or skillet safe for the oven. Spice the other side of the legs.
- Add carrots onions and parsley. Set in oven for 1 hour.
- Take out of oven and baste with juices.
- Let sit for 10 minutes serve I hope you enjoy!.
This recipe for Baked Chicken Legs is a simple and delicious dinner. Rub with a little olive oil, homemade spice rub and bake. Chicken drumsticks and thighs are low in cost and high in flavor. Get recipes to make fried chicken, Parmesan chicken, Mediterranean, or other quick and easy options. Tips and Tricks for Making the BEST Baked Chicken Legs.