Margarita chicken skewers. Margarita Chicken Skewer recipe prepared by Gary House of the Cooking Everything Outdoors show using Best of The West "Oak Lump Charcoal". Place chicken, margarita mix, tequila, cilantro and chicken seasoning in a large resealable plastic Thread each piece of chicken onto a metal or bamboo skewer. Grill over medium-high, turning often, until cooked through.
I've been using nearly this same exact recipe for YEARS to make my margarita chicken wings but I always add a quarter cup of high end. Joy Bauer lightens up summer favorites like watermelon margaritas, chicken skewers and grilled Mexican street corn. Use chicken thighs for a juicier, more flavorful result. You can cook Margarita chicken skewers using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Margarita chicken skewers
- Prepare 2 of # chicken thighs, boneless & skin off, cut into 1" chunks.
- You need 1/4 C of tequila.
- Prepare 1/4 C of olive oil.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of lime zest.
- It’s 4 Tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves grated.
- Prepare 2-4 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- It’s 12 of lime slices.
I recommend serving these skewers with toum, a tasty Middle Eastern garlic dipping. Mexican Chicken Skewers with Rice and Picante SalsaKitchen Sanctuary. Buttercream Frosting Without Heavy Cream Recipes. This easy-to-assemble recipe, with tender chunks of chicken and garden-fresh veggies, is always a hit at parties.
Margarita chicken skewers step by step
- Mix the first 8 ingredients together in a bowl. Put the chicken on the skewers and put the residual sauce in saucepan and heat up. Grill the chicken about 10 minutes, turning often.Every time you turn them, brush on the sauce. Sprinkle with salt and serve with lime slices on the side. (I have broiled these and they still taste great!).
Lemon Chicken Skewers Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chilis Margarita Grilled Chicken is a wonderfully flavored chicken. So easy to make and always perfectly seasoned you are going to love this easy way to prepare chicken breast. Korean chicken skewers (Dakkochi) is a popular grilled chicken on a stick. It's coated with thick, sticky, and addictive sauce.