Strawberry Margarita. Find the quick & easy steps to make flavored Margaritas for every occasion. Get this recipe and others at The Cocktail Project today! Coffee, tea, coconut water and more.
Pour in the tequila and triple sec. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a large measuring cup or pitcher. Combine all ingredients except lime wedges in a blender, and process until smooth. You can have Strawberry Margarita using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry Margarita
- Prepare 7 oz of tequila.
- You need 2 oz of triple sec.
- Prepare 6 oz of limeade.
- It’s 1 of handful strawberries fresh or frozen.
- You need 1 of salt or sugar for rim (optional ).
Garnish with lime wedges, if desired. This strawberry margarita recipe tastes better than any you'd get at a Mexican restaurant, and it's cheaper too. These margaritas, made simple using Stirrings Margarita Mix and fresh strawberry puree, are a warm weather classic for a crowd. Mix the ingredients in a cocktail shaker before pouring into salt-rimmed glasses.
Strawberry Margarita step by step
- Mix ingredients in blender or you can have this drink on the rocks..
- add ice cubes until desired consistency..
- pour salt or sugar into a shallow dish (saucers work well). Dampen rims of glasses and dip in saucer..
- Pour in margaritas mix..
How to Make a Strawberry Margarita: Add sliced strawberries, tequila, triple sec, fresh lime juice and simple syrup to a blender. Run a lime slice around the rim of the glass and dip in coarse salt. Add a bit of lime zest to your salt for a little extra zing. Fill glasses with ice and then add the blended strawberry margarita. How do you make a Strawberry Margarita without triple sec?