Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories). This oven roasted chicken breast is crispy-skinned, tender and juicy on the inside, and very flavorful. It's very easy to make and hard to mess up. Unlike my slow baked chicken breast which does not need brining, this roasted chicken breast definitely benefits from soaking in brine for a few hours.
Simply marinade the chicken breasts in the sauce & pan fry them for an elegant but simple supper! Serve with rice, pasta or a medley of fresh seasonal vegetables with steamed new potatoes. This is one of my fail Also great with roasted Cherry Tomatoes. You can have Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories)
- Prepare 4 of THIN cut Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts.
- It’s of 118 calories per breast.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare of Total 70 Calories for Sauce.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 2 tbsp of Garlic, minced.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare of Total 10 calories for garnish.
- Prepare 2 cups of Arugala.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
You can also use lean pork chops for this recipe. Nutritional Target Map for Chicken breast, oven-roasted, fat-free, sliced. This feature requires Flash player to be installed in your browser. Foods that have roughly the same number of calories from fats, calories, and protein will be found closer to the center of the pyramid.
Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) instructions
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk together..
- In a flat container put your chicken breasts in. Add sauce let chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Pre heat oven to 375. Place chicken on an oiled tray, add any extra left over sauce in the bowl to the tops of the breats, bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. Serve with Mashed Cauliflower (optional.).
Press the button (add to counter) in the table. hanneford oven-roasted-chicken nutrition facts and nutritional information. This simple oven roasted chicken recipe will be a favorite with all the family. This herb, lemon and garlic roasted chicken always turns out moist Rinse the chicken, then pat dry with a paper towel and place breast side up in the roasting pan. Use a food processor or pestle and mortar to blend the. Directions for: Oven Roasted Chicken Breasts.