Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes. Now Choose From Multiple Easy Chicken Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes. Arrange the potatoes, onions, and whole chicken in a pan, season with a piquant Kikkoman Soy Sauce mixture, and let the oven do the rest!
I like to pair this with mashed potatoes and drizzle a bit of the chicken sauce onto the potatoes. Also amazing with any seasoned rice. Once baked in the marinade and. You can have Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes
- Prepare of For the chicken:.
- Prepare 7 of chicken legs (with skin).
- Prepare of BBQ sauce (your choice).
- You need of For the potatoes:.
- It’s 20 of small roasting potatoes.
- You need 4 of fresh rosemary leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
Enjoy BBQ roasted chicken in just under an hour. Chicken Legs are one of the least expensive parts of the chicken to buy and one of the easiest to cook. Tender, juicy, flavorful on the inside, and perfectly crispy on the outside, these Crispy Oven Roasted Chicken Legs are seasoned to perfection and bake together with tender potatoes, tons of fresh garlic, and lemon slices. In a bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and as much of the hot sauce as you’d like, depending on how spicy you’d like the dish to be.
Bbq chicken legs and roasted potatoes step by step
- For the chicken:.
- Remove the chicken from the package.
- Rub your favorite bbq sauce on the legs.
- Grill until nice and hot (you can use a George Foreman if you want too).
- For the potatoes:.
- Place the potatoes in a glass baking dish (with skin).
- Rub the olive oil on them.
- Top with salt and pepper.
- Add rosemary.
- Bake in a 450 degree oven for about 12 minutes.
Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and place in a separate large bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the spice blend and half the barbecue sauce mixture. Arrange in an even layer on the other side of the. How I love easy, one skillet bbq chicken and potatoes for a make ahead dinner.