Cream Of Tequila Chocolate Margarita. Take margarita glass dip in Nutella covering rim. The chocolate margarita is an indulgent tequila cocktail. This delicious, creamy recipe adds a little more flavor with just a hint of citrus fruit.
Blanco tequila is a pure form of the agave-based alcohol; unlike resposado and añejo tequila, it isn't aged in wood. The Chocolate Margarita uses tequila and orange juice, but there any resemblance to a traditional Margarita ends. After that, it's all Godiva chocolate liqueur, Hershey's syrup and cream. You can have Cream Of Tequila Chocolate Margarita using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Of Tequila Chocolate Margarita
- It’s 16 oz of 1921 cream of tequila.
- Prepare 8 oz of Heavy whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of Nutella.
- It’s 1 of Finely chopped pecans or nut of choice.
- It’s 1 of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Whipped cream.
A creamy, chocolatey concoction with just the right hint of orange. To serve, run a wedge of lime over the rim of the margarita glass then dip in kosher salt. Mix That Drink. ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ TAINTED LOVE SHOT Grenadine Tequila Rose Baileys Irish Cream Whipped Cream Pink Sugar INSTAGRAM PHOTO CREDIT: @gettingtypski Post your cocktail pics #TipsyBartender. The Best Chocolate Tequila Drinks Recipes on Yummly
Cream Of Tequila Chocolate Margarita instructions
- Take margarita glass dip in Nutella covering rim.
- Mix 16 ounces of 1921 cream of tequila with 8 ounces of heavy whipping cream and set aside.
- Next dip glass in chopped pecans or nut of choice.
- Next, drizzle chocolate syrup in glass.
- Pour in tequila & cream mixture and top with whipped cream.
Mocha Flan, The Spicy Watermelon Margarita, Diy Lime-a-rita Pitcher Cocktail. Margarita Cupcakes with Tequila Cream Cheese Frosting. I made a version of this cupcake, but in a much higher volume, then filled the cupcakes with a white chocolate amaretto filling I'd made for another recipe. Dip or brush margarita glass with chocolate syrup and dip into shaved chocolate. In a pitcher combine chocolate syrup, tequila, heavy cream, cointreau, chocolate liqueur, canela.