Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast. Kroger® Is Working Around The Clock To Ensure In Store Items Are Available. Use Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook Simple and Delectable Meal Plans. Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Arrange potato halves around chicken, then cover all with salad dressing. Place potatoes, spinach and onion in a greased shallow roasting pan. Wash and cut small red potatoes in half. You can have Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 bag of small red potatoes.
- It’s of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/2 box of tomato cherry (halved).
- You need of Mushroom.
- Prepare 100 gram of Arugula.
- You need of Butter.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Wheat Flour as nedeed.
- You need of Olive oil.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic (grated).
- It’s To taste of chicken powder.
- You need To taste of salt pepper.
Add one teaspoon coarse salt and mix well. In a large skillet, brown chicken in oil on both sides. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour half of soup mixture over vegetables.
Roasted Red Potatoes and Chicken Breast instructions
- Marinade chicken with garlic,olive oil and chicken powder, set aside about 15 minutes.
- Prepare for baking dish,Melt butter and wait untill cold down then mix potatoes with melt butter and salt pepper,place potatoes in the bake dish, and bake in the oven with 250 c untill tender..
- While waiting for the potatoes,do the same thing for tomatoes and mushroom also arugula, mix them with melt butter and salt pepper.
- Heat a pan, add butter,put chicken in the flour and fry untill golden.
- Check potatoes, when it gets soft put tomatoes, then mushroom and chicken on the top of potatoes, and bake again about 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes put arugula and parmesan cheese on the top and bake again 1-2 minutes. And done…
- Now it is ready to serve 😃🌲🥳.
In a large roasting pan or casserole dish, add chicken, potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Arrange chicken randomly in between the potatoes. Remove from the heat and stir in the brown sugar, lemon juice and red pepper flakes. Sprinkle a packet of zesty Italian dressing mix over the top.