Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice.
You can have Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice
- Prepare 4 of frozen chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 can of of cheddar soup.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of of milk.
- It’s 1 of add any type of seasonings you prefer & to your liking.
- It’s 1 cup of steamed rice.
- You need 1 of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of cheddar cheese.
Cheesy Crock pot Chicken & Rice instructions
- Mix all ingredients except chicken & rice into warm crock pot. Mix well. Add frozen chicken breasts. I used 4. Cook on low for 7-8 hrs..
- Cook rice according to directions..
- Add cheddar cheese to crock pot or dish..
- Spoon rice onto plate, add cheesy chicken mixture, add cheddar cheese if you haven't already & enjoy!.