Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar. These easy cookie bars start with the best chocolate chip cookie recipe and are filled with gooey chocolate and sweetened condensed milk. Is there anything more comforting than chocolate chip cookies? How about chocolate chip cookie gooey bars?
Chocolate overload, if you like that sort of thing. Refrigerate the bars for faster cooling and easier slicing. Substitute your favorite mini candy, chopped nuts, or another flavor of chips. You can have Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar
- Prepare 9 tbsp of chocolate chip cookie dough.
- It’s 1 tsp of Quick cooking oats.
- You need 1 cup of Marshmellows.
- Prepare 1 cup of M&M we use plain but you can pick what you want.
- You need 1 of Chocolate fudge icing to drizzle on top. You can pick any icing you want.
So let's talk a quick minute about Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Gooey Butter Bars before you make them. Chocolate Chip Cookies With Crispy Edges and a Gooey Cookie Dough Inside. ➤ Mark's Chocolate Chip Cookies. Gooey and chewy are the two words that best describe these gluten free almond chocolate chip cookie bars. Make sure to tag me @butternutbakery on Instagram or comment below if you make these Gluten Free Almond Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars.
Gooey chocolate chip cookie bar instructions
- You need a 9×9 or a 8×8 square pan. Spray it with Pam or butter the pan..
- Lay 9 tablespoons of chocolate chip in lines of three. Mix your quick cooking oats in your dough as you smash the down the cookie dough..
- Then with floured hands and spread it to fit the bottom of your pan. Bake at 350°F for 15 – 20 minutes. Til its golden brown..
- Once it has baked to the doness you want sprinkle the marshmellows on top. Put back into the oven and bake til the marshmellows are golden brown..
- Let the goeey cool for one hour. Then drizzle with chocolate fudge or icing of your choice, then add the m&ms..
These irresistibly gooey chocolate chip peanut butter bars taste like the lovechild of a chocolate chip cookie and a Reeses peanut butter cup! When you need a recipe that both meat eaters and vegans love, these bars are an absolute must-try, because they will never let you down. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars-chocolate chip cookies are made in ONE pan! These easy cookie bars are a family favorite dessert! They are done when the cookie bars are golden brown and the edges are puffed against the side of.