My Cooling Chicken Pasta Salad 😀😉. Chicken Pasta Salad from Delish.com is loaded with all the best ingredients, making it perfect for dinner or as side. In the large bowl with the pasta, toss together all remaining ingredients. Pour dressing over salad, toss until coated, and serve.
Cool Chicken & Pasta Salad. to favorites. i've made this many times. i've used elbow mac or another small pasta, baked boneless/skinless chicken breast, canned diced tomatoes when i didn't don't any fresh ones. i usually add chopped celery and black olives to the mix. fat free italian dressing. This chicken pasta salad is loaded, hearty and satisfying. The creamy lemon dill dressing adds fresh amazing flavor. You can cook My Cooling Chicken Pasta Salad 😀😉 using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Cooling Chicken Pasta Salad 😀😉
- Prepare 3 handfuls of pasta.
- You need 1 of Chicken bouloin or cube.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cracked black Pepper.
- You need 1/4 head of Crispy Lettuce.
- You need 6 of thick slices of Cucumber.
- It’s 8 of Cherry Tomatoes whole.
- You need 1/2 of Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mayonnaise or Sour cream.
- It’s 2 tsp of lime juice.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sweet Chilli.
- You need 1/4 cup of Dried bacon crispy bits.
- It’s 100 grams of Chedder Cheese grated.
- You need 1/2 of Sweet pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
This chicken pasta salad is a one-bowl meal. It's loaded with protein, grains and plenty of fresh garden vegetables. AHHHH I just love this time of year when veggies are so crisp. This is one of my favorite pasta salad recipe's for a warm summer day.
My Cooling Chicken Pasta Salad 😀😉 instructions
- Add the pasta to the water, add the chicken cube/boullion and stir. The pasta soaks up the flavour of the chicken/boullion cube..
- Add the oil to the pan, when hot add the cut the chicken breasts into cubes and fry until cooked but not brown. You have to keep turning it over and the juices will dry up. Take off heat and let it cool..
- When cooked, add salt and pepper.
- Drain off the cooked pasta make sure its well drained. Add to a large bowl and cool ..
- Add the pasta to a large bowl to mix.
- Add the chinken chunks, into the pasta and stir gently to mix.
- Add the onion and mix, and the sweet pepper.
- Add the cucumber which is chopped into chunky pieces (small).
- Add tomatoes whole and mix, and the lettuce and mix all up..
- Add the sour cream or mayo into a cup and mix in, then add the chili and the lime. Mix well all together. Then add it to a serving bowl, deep but round and flat, or square so as to be able to take portions with the bacon and cheese on top..
- Lastley add the crunchy dried bacon bits and cheese..
- Serve when cooled.
I like to make more than I need and store the leftovers in the refrigerator for ready made meals. It's easy to make but a little putsy with all the chopping and cutting. Yet the rule when making pasta salad is that anything goes. If you want to throw in extra ingredients to clean out the fridge, go for it! This blend of tangy-sweet dressing and spicy Old El Paso ingredients is a perky delight to the palate.