Alaskan pollock fillet.. Wild Alaska Pollock has never been more popular. How to Fry Alaskan Pollock Fish Fillets Prepare coating for fish fillets using flour, egg mixture and bread crumbs. Spray fillets with oil for the best results.
Surimi is also know as "imitation crab". This does not mean that Pollock is a low quality fish. Alaskan Pollock Fillets are a very high quality fish filled with plenty of nutrients. You can have Alaskan pollock fillet. using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Alaskan pollock fillet.
- You need of Alaskan Pollock Fish Fillets.
- Prepare 1 dash of paprika.
- It’s 1 dash of salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/4 stick of sweet & salted butter.
- Prepare 1 small of lemmon.
- Prepare of Baby Greens Salad.
- Prepare 1 packages of mixed greens.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of creamy itilian dressing/or your fav.
Season the fish fillets with salt and pepper on both sides. Alaska Pollock is a mild-flavored white fish with a delicate and flaky texture. Because of its adaptability, Pollock is consumed in a variety of forms that include fresh and frozen fillets, fish sticks and other. Responsibly fished from North Pacific waters, Alaskan Pollock is perfect for almost any dish.
Alaskan pollock fillet. step by step
- spray coat pan.
- bake fish for 20 min.
- preheat oven 300°F, rub paprika, salt & pepper all over fish.
- when done cut butter to lay on to of each pc of fish to melt, squeeze Lemmon so juice drips over evenly..
- while fish cools, put mixed greens on plate drizzle dressing over salad (not to much or u will take away from taste of fish) put 1 slice of fish on top and enjoy!!.
It's firm texture and mild flavour makes it an ideal partner to any dish. When selecting Alaskan pollock, choose thick fillets. This will help ensure that the fish will hold together well while baking in the oven. Besides, Agama Alaska Pollock fillet is produced and frozen right on board of a fishing vessel, which means that it's the freshest high quality product. The most delicious and useful dishes for your dears.