My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗. Simple chicken salad gets kicked up a notch with spicy Sriracha and fresh cilantro for a delicious take on a lunch favorite. This is a taste test/review of the Maruchan Sriracha Chicken Flavor Ramen Noodle Soup. Keep in the fridge to cool and help the flavors meld together!
You can always add more or less with these ingredients to fit. Directions for: Sriracha Chicken Salad Sandwich. Using a fork (and another fork or a pair of tongs to hold down the chicken), shred the chicken into thin threads. You can cook My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗
- It’s 2 of Chicken breasts cut into inch long pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli seasoning.
- You need 1 tbls of Sriacha sauce.
- Prepare of SALAD……..
- It’s Handful of Spinach.
- It’s Handful of shredded crisp lettuce.
- It’s 10 slices of Cucumber cut in half.
- You need 1 of large spring onion sliced.
- It’s 2 Slices of Red onion sliced in circles.
- You need Slices of a roast pepper.
- You need 8 of Cherry Tomatoes leave whole.
- Prepare 1 of raddish sliced.
- It’s 1 of Small Avocado sliced in bits.
- Prepare 3 tbls of Grated Smoked chedder cheese.
- It’s 1 of little Salt & black pepper.
- You need 2 Slices of bread toasted cut into little squares.
- It’s 6 tsp of Sour cream.
- It’s Slice of tsp fresh chives.
Change up your usual salad game with this spicy and sweet Tropical Sriracha Chicken Salad. It's packed full of veggies and flavor with an added boost of protein from the Sriracha-Pineapple Marinated chicken breast. Whisk Sriracha sauce, honey, butter, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper together in a small bowl. The first night we ate it hot with fruit, cucumbers and a salad.
My Sriracha flavoured Chicken on a Salad. 😗 instructions
- Add the chilli oil to a frying pan add chilli seasoning next add the chicken cook until its coloured next add the sriacha sauce.stir the chicken around so its all covered. Fry for 2 minutes it gets a little juicy but does dry in the chicken..
- While the chicken is cooking add the Spinach to a large plate then the crisp lettuce next add the tomatoes, red onion and ted roast pepper..
- Next add the raddish, Spring onion. Next the grated Cheese then add salt and cracked black pepper..
- Chicken is cooked. Add the chicken all over the top of the cheese..
- Make the toast leave it to go cold then butter so as its crispy then cut into small squares and spread the pieces all over. Serve with small bobs of Sour cream i chopped chives and added it to the sour cream for taste..
The leftovers we had cold, sliced on a salad and really enjoyed it that way, also. First, it flavors the chicken tenders as they hang out in the buttermilk. And second, we'll use the remaining My sriracha honey mustard dressing is just like the sauce you get at Chick Fil A; only you can Learn how to make a crispy chicken salad that's drizzled with sriracha honey bbq dressing! This easy chicken recipe is full of flavour – fiery sriracha chicken with a veg-packed salad. See more chicken recipes & dinner ideas at Tesco Real Food.