Pollock Florentine. In a flat bottom, oven safe pan big enough to hold the fish in one layer, render the pancetta. Add onion and garlic, and saute until translucent. Found the recipe on the back of the frozen pollock filets.
Transfer the contents of the skillet to a bowl and set aside. It's seafood that's rolled or stuffed with something special! Alaska Pollock is a different species than the Pollock found on the Atlantic coast, and it is the most common type of Pollock in U. You can cook Pollock Florentine using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pollock Florentine
- You need 1 lb of pollock filets.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 cup of spinach.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1/2 tbs of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of shredded parmesan.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Pepper.
All Alaska Pollock is wild-caught in the northern Pacific Ocean. Pollock is primarily harvested by mid-water trawl vessels, which tow nets through the middle of the water column. Place fish in single layer in dish. COOKING INSTRUCTIONS: COOK FROM FROZEN STATE.
Pollock Florentine step by step
- If using frozen fish, defrost and dry. Place on the bottom of a baking pan. Sprinkle onion powder & pepper.
- Pour can of chicken soup over fish..
- Spinach next.
- Remaining dry ingredients add to a bowl. Cut cold butter in. Then mix egg, cheese and milk..
- Spread over top of spinach..
- Bake 350° for 40 minutes..
SEPARATE AND PLACE PORTIONS IN A SHALLOW PAN. Young's Gastro – Florentine Crusted Alaskan Pollock Fillets. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Pollock is a sustainable alternative to cod or haddock, though it's still best to look for MSC-certified pollock, labelled with the blue tick. It's similar to, but not the same as, pollack which.