Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan. This Vegetable Quinoa Soup is healthy, hearty and easy to make! Recipe is vegan, oil-free, low-fat and can be made on the stovetop or crockpot! Healthy and well-balanced, this Vegetable Quinoa Soup filled with hearty vegetables, protein rich quinoa and beans is oil-free and so easy to make.
Welcome to Veggiekins, where you'll find healthy vegan recipes and tips to live well. I specialize in vegan + gluten-free + mostly oil-free recipes with a whole food plant. Quinoa is not only super delicious, it's also incredibly good for you! You can have Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- You need 1 stalk of celery, chopped.
- You need 1 of leek, chopped.
- It’s 1-2 of carrots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of quinoa, rinsed.
- You need 1 of potato, chopped.
- You need 500 ml of vegan or veggie stock.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cabbage, chopped.
- It’s 1 of + tsp chilli powder (i used ancho + some flakes; any will do).
- Prepare 1 of + tsp ground cumin.
- It’s 1 cup of sweetcorn or broad beans or any other in-season veg.
We got you covered with quinoa one pot meals, quinoa salad, quinoa soup, quinoa breakfasts, and so much more! This spicy vegetable, quinoa and peanut soup recipe is a modern take on a traditional Bolivian soup recipe called Sopa de Mani. Serve this healthy quinoa soup recipe as a starter or make it a heartier meal by adding diced cooked chicken or turkey breast to the soup. This comforting quinoa vegetable soup packs a wealth of nutrients, thanks to a generous amount of fall veggies.
Sopa Andina: veggie + quinoa soup – vegan step by step
- In a large pot heat the oil. Add the onion, garlic, carrot, leek and celery and sauté for 10-15 mins..
- Add the potato, cabbage and spices. Cook for about 5 mins..
- Add the quinoa. And after a few minutes, the stock. Bring to the boil. Then reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 mins. Add any other seasonal veg you’re using when you need to to ensure it’s cooked through..
- Add more chilli and cumin + pepper to taste. Enjoy!.
With each bite, you get a taste of sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, celery root, and more in this aromatic soup. This vegan creamy broccoli soup is made with tons of veggies, has the most luxurious texture and tastes like it has cheese. Such an easy and healthy recipe! Instant Pot Lasagna Soup – Vegan Lasagna Soup with lasagna noodles, veggies, Red Lentils & basil. This vegan noodle soup tastes like comfort in a bowl.