Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap. Make your own picnic meal in minutes and enjoy fresh food on the go! Featured recipe: Chicken Fajita Salad Wraps. What go-to staples do you have on hand that might make for a sensational but super-fast picnic dish?
Try this Fajita Chicken Salad from Delish.com for your next summer party! AS A SALAD: Chicken Fajita Salad, Asian Sesame Steak Fajita Salad. LETTUCE WRAPS: Chili Lime Steak Lettuce Wraps, Shrimp Fajita Lettuce Wraps. You can cook Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap
- You need 1 of whole wheat tortilla.
- It’s 3 oz of breaded chicken strips.
- It’s 1 oz of romaine lettuce.
- You need 1/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/8 cup of onion.
- You need 1/8 cup of yellow pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of green pepper.
- You need 1/8 cup of tomato.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps are fresh, flavorful and super simple to make with a homemade Tex-Mex seasoning! Chicken fajitas are easy to make and a great way to use up leftover cooked chicken. A homemade spice mix and guacamole makes these properly delicious. Chicken fajitas are easy to throw together at the end of a busy day, but this recipe is good enough to serve to friends too, thanks to homemade.
Chicken Fajita Salad Wrap step by step
- Bring frying pan to medium heat. Toss chicken strips in taco sauce, garlic powder, and ground cumin. Add to frying pan and cook to 165°F..
- Wash all veggies. Shred lettuce, and dice peppers and onion..
- Add lettuce and cheese tortilla. Add veggies to frying pan with chicken..
- Remove chicken and veggies from pan, and add to tortilla..
Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. Tightly roll up Chicken Fajita Wraps. I buy them instead of bread. I like them with chicken salad or roasted vegs or egg salad.