CHICKEN PENNE Salad (pasta). Let Our Collection Of Easy & Simple Recipes Guide You In The Kitchen. Browse Now Find Deals on Chicken Pasta Salads in Groceries on Amazon. This salad is perfect either as main dish – hello robust chicken, cheese, and pasta – or a side dish along side any favorite dinner dish.
This Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad recipe is loaded with tender chicken, bacon, croutons, penne pasta, and the most delicious easy homemade Caesar dressing. It always has been and always will be. While our favorite Italian pasta salad recipe is often served as a side, this hearty dish eats like a meal!. You can have CHICKEN PENNE Salad (pasta) using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of CHICKEN PENNE Salad (pasta)
- It’s 1 lb of Penne (pasta).
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 (12 1/2 ounce) of cans of chicken.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped Celery.
- You need 1 cup of small grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- You need 1 (10 ounce) of can of olives.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crisp bacon bits.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of whole raw almonds.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of Mayonaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon pepper.
Loaded with chicken, pasta, bacon and veggies this dish is tossed in a rich ranch mayo dressing for the perfect meal to satisfy a crowd. This chicken pesto pasta salad is quick, easy, and a great way to use up leftover chicken. The perfect make-ahead salad for summer BBQs, potlucks, or easy entertaining. To make this pesto pasta salad really simple, I used rotisserie chicken.
CHICKEN PENNE Salad (pasta) instructions
- Cook pasta according to al dente instructions. Pasta should be full bodied. Stir in olive oil..
- Drain juice from canned chicken and add chicken to pasta..
- Add bacon bits and chopped celery..
- Add tomatoes, sliced olives, and almonds to salad..
- Season salad with lemon pepper..
- Stir in mayonaise..
- Store finished salad in a covered container in refrigerator to chill before serving..
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions until al dente. Drain and transfer to large bowl. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Zesty and sweet, this unique pasta salad melds the flavors of barbeque chicken, pasta, and freshly diced vegetables for a delicious summer meal. Can also be made without the chicken or with less, for a side dish.