For Diets! Easy Soup. An easy and healthy vegetarian cabbage soup for soup detox diet. Fact: Soup is winter's answer to salad. And while the super creamy ones that come in a bread bowl taste amazing, they won't help any healthy eating goals.
We've included bread recipes to go with Check out this easy vegan soup recipe with sweet potato and groundnut. Packed with punchy chilli and smooth peanut butter this flavoursome soup is. Simple soups that warm and nourish without the effort. You can have For Diets! Easy Soup using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of For Diets! Easy Soup
- You need 1/2 of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 3 of Fish sausage.
- You need of Seasonings.
- It’s 700 ml of Water.
- You need 2 of Soup stock granules (Consommé bouillon powder).
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
Choose tomato, sweet potato, butternut squash, pea soup and much, much more. This recipe is easy to adapt. Here's how to change the recipe for specific diets: Gluten-free Vegetable Soup: Some store-bought stocks contain gluten. Season the soup simply with Creole seasoning.
For Diets! Easy Soup instructions
- Cut the fish sausages and cabbage in bite-sized pieces. The other ingredients aren't set in stone, so you can use whatever you have in your refrigerator..
- Cut the onions. Heat oil in a pot and sauté the onions until browned. Once browned, add the fish sausages..
- Add the 700 ml of water and the cabbage. Add the soup stock granules as well and boil over medium heat!.
- Once the soup stock granules have dissolved, adjust the taste with salt and pepper and it's done..
- Fish sausages have lower calories and fat content than wiener sausages! They're full of protein, calcium, sodium, and nutrients..
- You can add mushrooms, carrots, and green peppers to taste! It's flavored with soup stock, so you can make endless varieties..
Soups are one of the best ways to eat healthy and delicious! Here are our best easy soup recipes that the whole family will love. Soups make it easy to eat lots of vegetables at once. You can eat a vegetarian meal without eating any real nutritious vegetables. (Grilled cheese! Find quick and easy soup recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.