Masala lady finger and potatoes. Bhindi Masala is a simple gravy recipe in which okra/bhindi is cooked in a tomato onion based gravy. Full of flavour and taste, this masala gravy is specially If you like this recipe of Bhindi Masala Gravy, here are a few more Bhindi/Okra/Ladies finger recipes that you can make for Indian Lunch or Dinner Bhindi Masala, Ladies Finger Masala Recipe. You can spot all the ladies trying to break the tip of each and every bhindi before putting it in their basket.
This is an easy bhindi recipe which is homely in taste and quick to prepare. bhindi stir fry goes Cook till the lady finger is tender and done. Add cubed potatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder, salt needed and cook covered until potatoes are half done. Stir in between to prevent it from getting burnt. You can cook Masala lady finger and potatoes using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Masala lady finger and potatoes
- You need 200 gm of lady finger.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- Prepare of For green masala.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch coriander leaves.
- It’s 8/10 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 5 of green chillies.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 piece of ginger.
Then add the sauteed lady's finger, garam masala powder, mix well and cook covered on low flame stirring from time to. Photo about Beautiful shot of fried potato fingers with red pepper over letuce leaves. Clean and chop ladies finger into bite size pieces. I add carrot, garam masala powder and coriander powder too.
Masala lady finger and potatoes instructions
- Wash and wipe lady fingers slit it length wise peel and cut potatoes in half length wise and make cuts for stuffing.
- Grind coriander leaves garlic ginger green chillies onion tomatoes cumin seeds make coarsely paste transfer it in bowl add salt turmeric powder coriander powder red chilli powder dry mango powder and mix properly.
- Stuff masala in lady fingers and potatoes heat oil in pan or pressure cooker place potatoes in and cook till half done now add lady fingers cover it and cook till fully cooked serve with roti paratha naan.
These Masala Potatoes are fiery red, zesty and appetizing – the perfect snack or side for dal and rice. Portion of casserole baked potatoes and meat served on a blue plate. Indian mince meat with potato curry close up. Indian Roti Prata with Condensed milk and Curry Sauce. Growing up I ate a lot of 'western food'.