Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad. Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad is Sweet tart cranberries mingling with crunchy nutty pecans all with protein filled chicken. I made this Cranberry Pecan Chicken Salad for Maria's baby shower because both my mom and Maria love chicken, and chicken salads go over so well with them. This simple and tasty Cranberry Chicken Salad is a great fridge staple for a quick, protein-filled snack or sandwich filling.
This easy cranberry chicken salad recipe is filled with sweet cranberries, crunchy celery and toasted pine nuts – swap pecans or almonds if that's what you have. It can be served on a croissant or bread for a sandwich, or on apple slices for a low carb option. Pack Crunchy Chicken Salad for your next picnic in the park! You can have Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 cup of Baby spring mix salad blend.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ken's Lite Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette.
- You need 4 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Feta cheese crumbles.
- It’s 1/4 cup of crispy wonton strips.
- It’s 1 tbsp of craisins (dried cranberries).
- It’s 1 tbsp of sliced almonds.
Keep your salad crunchy by tossing in the noodles just before serving. Precooked frozen chicken from the meat department is a great thing to have on hand for ready-to-go recipes like this. This Fall chicken salad has the perfect blend of crunchy, fresh celery, tangy, dried cranberries, nutty pecans and roasted chicken. And it is a great way to.
Crunchy Cranberry Chicken Salad instructions
- Add spring mix and vinaigrette to large bowl and toss.
- Add shredded chicken to bowl and toss.
- Add feta cheese, craisins (dried cranberries), wonton strips, and sliced almonds then toss everything together.
- Enjoy immensely and Happy Healthy New Year!! Calories: 480.
A light chicken salad with the sweetness of dried cranberries and the crunch of pecans can be served as a sandwich filling or eaten as is. Chicken salad might as well be a food group in the South — it will be a dark day when a celebratory shower menu is without it. After that it's rather flexible, but there must be an adequate ratio of sweet, savory, crunchy, and soft. Fruit is always fabulous, so for this batch I used a mix of dried cranberries. Cranberry chicken salad served on crunchy and fresh apple slices makes a great appetizer for any occasion.