Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches. Great recipe for Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches. So light, so crispy, so chilly and refreshing. Especially on a hot summers day!
Especially on a hot summers day! Go low carb with fresh lettuce wraps.. Browse their menu and store hours. You can have Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches
- Prepare of ● For The Meats.
- Prepare 2 (12.5 Cans) of Quality Chicken Breasts [fully drained].
- You need of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits.
- It’s 1 of LG EX Firm Deseeded Cucumber.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Fresh Celery [with leaves].
- You need 1/2 Cup of Diced Vidalia Onion.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Diced Red Onion.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Diced Green Onion.
- You need 1/2 of EX Firm Diced Deseeded Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 of Deseeded Diced Jalapeño.
- You need 1/2 of LG Claussens Diced Crispy Pickle.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Diced Deseeded Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Parsley Leaves.
- It’s of ● For The Seasonings [be careful not to add salt].
- Prepare of Juice Of Half LG Lemon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 1/3 tsp of Celery Seed.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Dill.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2/3 Cup of Real Mayonnaise.
- Prepare of ● For The Sides [as needed or, to taste].
- Prepare Leaves of Romaine Lettuce [or your choice].
- You need of Quality Heavy Crackers.
- You need of Lemon Wedges.
- Prepare Slices of Dill Pickle.
- Prepare of Celery Salt.
Visit CalorieKing to see calorie count and nutrient data for all portion sizes. These quick and easy Chicken Apple Salad Wraps are filled with shredded chicken, diced apples and crunchy pecans in a creamy, simple dressing. Mike's Famous Open Grilled Chicken Sandwich. Roast beef, turkey, ham, salami and mozzarella cheese.
Mike's Chilly Chicken Salad Wraps Or Sandwiches step by step
- Dice all vegetables and add seasonings. Mix well..
- This is a great brand of chicken breast and what my students used today..
- Incorporate all ingredients..
- Mix well and chill..
- Serve as a lettuce wrap with lemon wedges and cucumber slices as sides or garnishments..
- You can also serve this salad with quality heavy-duty crackers..
- Or, serve as a thick chilled sandwich with a lemon wedge, dill pickle and cucumber slices. Either way, enjoy!.
Served on your choice of wrap.. chili, onion, slaw and your choice of toppings. Served with Ruffle chips and a pickle. Inspired by: Chicken Salad Sandwich at Chick-fil-A. This recipe is incredibly easy to make, and your family will love it. The sweet pickle relish gives it its signature taste.