Crispy Chicken Cutlet with Radicchio and Pear Salad. Serve the crisp golden-brown chicken with an unexpected salad of bitter radicchio tempered by sweet sliced pears. Get the recipe for Crispy Chicken. Add the radicchio and pear and toss to coat.
These Crispy breaded chicken cutlets are thin-sliced chicken breasts coated in breadcrumbs and Parmesan creating a delicious, golden crust. The Crispy Chicken Cutlets You Can Make Ahead of Time. Dredging and frying on a weeknight? You can cook Crispy Chicken Cutlet with Radicchio and Pear Salad using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Chicken Cutlet with Radicchio and Pear Salad
- It’s 8 of Chicken cutlets (about 1 and half pounds total).
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Panko Bread Crumbs.
- You need 6 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Honey.
- You need 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1 small of Head of Radicchio.
- Prepare 1 of Pear.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper.
Instead, prep a big batch of these super-easy Top a crispy, golden-brown chicken cutlet with pretty much any salad and you've got a great meal. Arugula and tomatoes tossed with lemon. Crisp, juicy Asian pears play off the crunchy buttered and toasted pecans and tender bitter greens in this colorful salad. Roasted walnut oil adds a welcome richness.
Crispy Chicken Cutlet with Radicchio and Pear Salad instructions
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.(For a variation on the seasonings, I use Kosher salt and one of the McCormick seasoning blends. "Sicilian" is my favorite for breaded chicken cutlet)..
- Place the eggs bread crumbs in separate shallow bowls. Dip the chicken cutlets in the eggs, shaking off any excess, then coat with seasoned bread crumbs, pressing gently to make sure the crumbs adhere to the cutlets..
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the cutlets in two batches until golden brown and cooked through, 2-3 minutes per side, adding 2 more tablespoons of oil for second batch..
- In a large bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, vinegar and remaining 2 tablespoons of oil and a pinch of salt and pepper..
- Core the pear and slice the remaining fruit thinly. Tear leaves of radicchio. Toss the pear slices and radicchio in bowl with dressing. Serve wth chicken..
Prepare the cutlets: Cut each chicken breast in half lengthwise. In a large bowl, toss the arugula, endive, and radicchio with the dressing. Top each cutlet with some salad and shave some parmesan cheese over each. Crispy Chicken Cutlets with Shallot-Pear Sauce over Wilted Spinach. Add the lemon juice, mustard, chicken stock and any juices on the plate and deglaze the pan, scraping to.