Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Easy recipe for strawberry chocolate chip cookies using strawberry cake mix. They are soft, thick, and bursting with strawberry and chocolate flavors. I took my Confetti Cake Batter Cookie recipe, subbed strawberry cake mix for vanilla and chocolate chips for the sprinkles.
Drop heaping spoonfuls on a parchment lined pan. You will never believe how easy they are to make. Let me just tell you, they will make your kitchen smell divine! You can cook Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 box of strawberry cake mix.
- It’s 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of water or milk (I used milk.).
- You need 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
He loves them. ♡Sweet strawberry cookies with a hint of vanilla, studded with white chocolate chips. Like Strawberries and cream in cookie form! Have a video request that you would like to see? These white chocolate chip cookies are perfect for weekend baking with the kids.
Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl combine cake mix, milk, oil and eggs..
- Once well combined, mix in white chocolate chips..
- Drop by tablespoons on parchment paper lined baking sheets..
- Bake at 350°F for 8-12 mins. My oven seems to be hotter, so I start checking them at 8 mins. When the cookies first come out, they may be puffy. This will go down as they cool. They should still show color of cake mix and not be overly browned..
Get them to mix the ingredients in the bowl and form the cookie I hope you love these Strawberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies as much as we do. If you make them, snap a picture and post it on Instagram with. Chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips in them. Reviews for: Photos of White Chip Chocolate Cookies. Strawberry and White Chocolate Chip Cookies- A quick and easy cake mix cookie that is full of flavor.