Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture.
But every thing else is very good. I also used a combination of semi-sweet and dark chocolate chips, and Heath toffee bits.. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. You can have Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 3/4 stick of OR 3/4 cup regular shortening, I use butter flavor crisco.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 large of egg.
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of AP flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 cup of Chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of Chopped pecans (optional).
Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time. This is a classic tried and true chocolate chip cookie recipe that you will make again and again!
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cream shortening and sugar til light and fluffy. Add egg, milk, and vanilla..
- Combine dry ingredients and add in 2 batches til combined. Add chocolate chips and pecans and combine..
- Bake on greased cookie sheet for 8-10 mins til golden brown and delish..
These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. BEAT shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl with mixer on medium speed until well blended. Combine flour, salt and baking soda. Mix into shortening mixture until just blended. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty.