Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly). Kale soup with curried cauliflower rice is one flavorful healthy soup recipe to keep you warm this season. Roasted curried cauliflower rice with kale and even more veggies to fill your bowl! You'll want to make this delicious vegetarian kale soup recipe again and again!
This soup is… Coconut Curry Soup Nutrition. Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) step by step. Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! You can have Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly)
- It’s 1/2-1 of cabbage (depends on preference).
- It’s 2 handfuls of Kale (put in at end).
- Prepare 1 cup of rice (any rice you prefer, i enjoy wild rice).
- It’s 2 cans of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of great northern beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of carrots.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized potatoes.
- Prepare 1 package of mushrooms.
- You need 1 can of coconut cream (full fat).
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s 4 Cups of Broth (2 cups if you like it more chunky than broth).
- It’s 4 cups of water/more broth (i do 2 cups water 2 cups veggie broth) ((again, 2 cups if you want less broth).
Let those cook until either done or close to it. Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on. Hearty vegetable coconut curry soup with aromatic curry coconut milk broth. I told myself I wasn't going to speak of the weather in this post since it's all I've gabbed about all week, but so help me jujubes, it's all I want to talk about.
Vegetable Curry Soup (Vegan Friendly) instructions
- Chop garlic and throw in a soup pot with oil in the bottom, have cabbage carrots, mushrooms and potatoes ready and chopped to throw in once the garlic is ready! Let those cook until either done or close to it..
- Start the rice in a different pan, i usually add the rice into the soup later on right before it’s done.
- Once the veggies are nice and ready throw in the spices (the overload of curry is to really make the taste pop!) Let that cook for about 30 seconds or so, stirring the whole time..
- Throw in the coconut cream, broth and water, let it sit and cook for a little bit..
- When the rice is almost done, throw it in and let it cook long enough for the rice to finish cooking..
- Once it looks done and smells delicious throw in the Kale! I pick out the stalk of the kale because that part isn’t appetizing for me, but you can do whatever..
- Enjoy and serve!.
This vegetarian coconut curry soup is perfect for the weekend or a busy week night. This family friendly soup curry is also gluten-free and vegan. You are going to love the tofu and Thai flavors in this soup! Vegetarian Coconut Curry Soup This post is sponsored by EZ Tofu Press! (affiliate ad link) If your. Vegetarian (Vegan) Garden Vegetable and Curry Soup.