Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad. Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad Serve this delicious chilly super crispy salad on thick toasted buttery bread, bagels or with quality crackers. Every once in a while I crave a big ol' salad. One that has all kinds of goodies in it.
So last week when the craving struck, I decided to make a southwestern style version for dinner with crispy chicken. To cook chicken: heat a heavy skillet to medium/high heat (Be sure the skillet is very hot before adding chicken). In large salad bowl, combine lime juice, oil, and cilantro. You can cook Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad using 30 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad
- Prepare 3 (12 oz) of Cans Drained Chicken Breast.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Mayonnaise [+ or -].
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Celery.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced White Onions.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Red Onions.
- It’s 1 of Fine Minced Deseeded Jalapeno.
- You need 1/4 of Fine Minced Green & Red Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Radishes.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Cucumbers.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Fine Minced Green Onions.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Parsley.
- You need 1/4 of Fine Minced Carrots.
- It’s 1/4 of Fine Minced Dill Pickles.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of Can Drained Green Chilies.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Cilantro.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Fresh Salsa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Mexican Oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lime Juice.
- You need of ● For The Sides/Additions [as needed].
- It’s of Sliced Tomatoes.
- You need of Sliced Pickles.
- You need of Sliced Avocados.
- It’s of Quality Crackers.
- Prepare of Sliced Cucumbers.
- It’s Leaves of Large Bib Lettuce.
- You need of Lemon Or Lime Wedges.
- You need of Thick Toasted White Or Wheat Bread.
- You need of Toasted Onion Or Garlic Bagels.
Add greens, red bell pepper, and avocado and toss well. Place toasted tortilla wedges around edge of salad bowl. Allergy Information: a McDonald's Premium Southwest Salad w/ Crispy Chicken contains gluten, milk and wheat. a McDonald's Premium Southwest Salad w/ Crispy Chicken does not contain egg, fish, peanuts, shellfish, soy or tree nuts.* * Please keep in mind that most fast food restaurants cannot guarantee that any product is free of allergens as they use shared equipment for prepping foods. This salad has it all: crispy, succulent chicken bites, creamy avocado, crunchy cucumbers, pungent red onion, and juicy tomatoes, all loaded on a bed of romaine lettuce.
Mike's Crispy Southwestern Chicken Salad step by step
- Drain your chicken breasts..
- Fine mince all vegetables and mix in mayo. Chill well & stir occasionally..
- Serve with quality crackers..
- Serve as healthy lettuce wraps..
But for a salad to be a showstopper in my book, it needs more. The key to a delicious salad is the dressing and this honey BBQ dressing is exactly that. McDonalds has provided the option for grilled chicken instead of crispy chicken which can decrease the calories and carbs, but this copycat recipe gives you all of the best of the crispy chicken without the unhealthy benefits. The Newman's Own southwest salad dressing can also be a problem for those watching their diet. A LARGE PORTION OF CHILLED MIXED GREENS TOPPED WITH CRISPY FRIED CHICKEN, BACON, RED ONIONS, CHEDDAR CHEESE AND HOUSE MADE SOUTHWEST RANCH DRESSING.