My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie. Seafood Stew Mix is a is a consumable item cooked using the Cooking Set. After the player has become a Friend to Django, he will occasionally send Seafood Stew Mix to the player in the mail. Seafood Stew Mix can be cooked in a Cooking Set by adding the correct combination of ingredients.
Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. The Best Chinese Mixed Seafood Recipes on Yummly Spicy Shrimp And Vegetable Lo Mein, Chinese-style Spicy Shrimp, Chinese Meat Filled Buns (baozi). You can have My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie
- Prepare 2 of long pieces of Haddock,uncooked frozen.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Muscles, frozen.
- It’s 1/2 cup of king Prawns uncooked frozen.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Spinach fresh.
- It’s 1 of Carrot chopped fresh.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sweetcorn frozen.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet peas frozen.
- You need 4 cube of size portion of Turnip fresh.
- You need 1/2 of medium onion sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiling water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sage.
- You need 1/4 tsp of mixed Black Pepper.
- It’s 4 of medium potatoes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of grated chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Star anise.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cornflour addaed to 3 tsp water.
Wash the seafood and pat dry with kitchen paper. Sprinkle the seafood, potatoes, aubergine and tomatoes with salt and vegetable oil. Sprinkle over the sugar and spices, cover and place in the fridge. Here's my mixed seafood linguine with chilli & cherry tomatoes for you to enjoy.
My Mixed Seafood & Veg Pie instructions
- Add everything to an oven proof dish with a lid except potatoes..
- Close the lid and add it to a preheated oven on 170 C or gas 6. For 45 minutes. In the midfle of the oven..
- Take out and stir pour some of the corn flour to the dish until its how thick you want it. It may be thickish already so just add a little at a time stirring. Then leave to cool.
- Boil the potatoes until cooked then mash with butter, fresh chopped or dried parsley. Leave to go cool.
- The fish sauce when cool leaves a thickisn layer on top, carefully add the mashed potatoe on top and spread all over gently.
- Next using a fork run the fork up and down and prick the potatoe to lift up.then add the cheese..
- Pricked with a fork.
- Add all back in the oven (when ready to eat) for 10 minutes on 190 C or gas 8. Until its golden on top and cheese has melted..
I have to admit that my mother is not the best cook in the world unless cooking traditional Neapolitan dishes she has. You can also find a lot of other. This is a stew which originated in San Francisco called cioppino. It's wonderful served with crusty bread for mopping up the lovely juices. We had the mixed seafood plate which came with salad and potatoes, my wife had a large glass of white and I a large glass of red.