Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. These Yummy Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Are Made With Real Chocolate. Gently blend in chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing after each addition. Roll the cookie dough into a ball and place on a prepared cookie sheet. We always line our cookie sheet with a piece of parchment paper, it keeps the cookie from sticking to pan and helps the cookie from over-browning. You can cook Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2/3 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 2/3 cup of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. When I was thinking of the perfect blueberry cookie recipe I realized that, while just the blueberries were lovely on their own, the cookies needed a little something extra to be truly luscious treats.
Chocolate Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine melted butter, brown sugar, eggs, hot water and vanilla..
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt..
- Add white chocolate chips and mini semi-sweet chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 8-12 mins..
These Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are perfectly sweet and decadent, with loads of bright flavor and a hint of richness from the white chocolate. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the butter mixture until well blended. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy.