Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies. Very yummy chocolate chip cookies with the goodness of apricot bits. I also used dried cherries because I didn't have apricots and I loved how they turned out. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and salt.
Apricot and chocolate are so good together. Have you tried it with milk chocolate? Top tip for making Cherry, apricot and chocolate chip flapjacks. You can have Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- You need 2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of hot water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cherry extract.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of dried cherries, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dried apricots, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect cookie with a flavorful combination of sweet chocolate chips and tart dried cherries. It's best to always have some homemade cookie dough stashed in the freezer for when an emergency strikes! And when that dough comes in the form of. We love these chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipes.
Apricot Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Mix melted butter, brown sugar, hot water, vanilla extract, cherry extract and eggs together until well combined..
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In stages, add flour mixture to butter mixture..
- Fold in dried cherries, apricots and mini chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet..
- Cook 8-12 mins. Cool on pan for 5 mins. Remove to wire rack to cool completely..
This awesome recipe for oatmeal cookies has dried apricots, chocolate chips and goodies. Oatmeal Apricot Cookies with Chocolate Chips. A really good oatmeal cookie makes me into a cookie monster. Learn how to make Cherry-Chocolate Chip Cookies. Try other fruits, like raisins, currants or chopped dried apricots, instead of the.