Vegetable Soup *Vegan. Say Yes to Our Vegetarian Soups Crafted for Sippable Satisfaction. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
Add the broth, tomatoes, vegetables, sugar and seasonings; bring to a boil. Vegan Vegetable Soup is the perfect recipe to clean out the fridge. A little bit of this and that totally goes. You can have Vegetable Soup *Vegan using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Soup *Vegan
- Prepare 1 of red onion or 6 shallots.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/4 of cabbage.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 100 gr of green beans.
- You need 2 of brocoli.
- Prepare 1/4 of cauliflower.
- It’s 3 of spring onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped celery leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 10 cups of water.
- It’s 100 gr of beef or chicken frame.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
You simply can not go wrong! How do you make simple vegetable soup? To make things easier if I don't have veggies to use up in the fridge, I use a few bags of frozen organic mixed veggies. I usually stock up on them when there is a.
Vegetable Soup *Vegan instructions
- Boil beef or chicken frame with 10 cups of water to make stock, put aside..
- Chop red onion and garlic, put aside..
- Chop all vegetables, put aside..
- Pre-heat cooking oil, cook onion and garlic until it smells good, cook chopped carrot, green bean, brocoli, and cauliflower until half cooked..
- Pour beef or chicken stock, wait until its boilig.
- When it starts bubbling, sprinkle salt and pepper, stir it well..
- Put the cabbage, and wait until all the vegetables cooked. (Half cook or well done, depends on what you like).
- Sprinkle chopped spring onion and celery, stir it well, turn off the stove and serve it while its hot..
A healthy and hearty vegan soup with green beans, zucchini, and corn makes an easy and satisfying lunch or dinner when temps drop. Idea came from an old Weight Watchers recipe. For best results, use vegetable bouillon or base without caramel color in order to makes a clear broth. More Vegetarian/Vegan Soup Recipe Ideas You might want to try some of the most popular vegetarian soup recipes or check out these vegetarian/vegan tomato soup recipes. If you're looking for something with a bit more protein, these vegetarian/vegan bean soup recipes should fill the bill.