Low Sugar Easy and Healthy Soy Milk Hot Pot.
You can cook Low Sugar Easy and Healthy Soy Milk Hot Pot using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Low Sugar Easy and Healthy Soy Milk Hot Pot
- It’s 300 grams of Chicken thigh.
- It’s 1/5 head of Chinese cabbage.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare 3 of Turnips.
- Prepare 1 of Japanese leek.
- You need 1 of pack Maitake mushrooms.
- You need 1 bunch of Mizuna.
- You need 500 ml of Water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Consommé bouillon granules.
- It’s 300 ml of Soy milk.
- It’s 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Low Sugar Easy and Healthy Soy Milk Hot Pot instructions
- Cut the chicken thigh into bite-sized pieces, and sauté in a frying pan. If you're concerned about carbohydrates, remove the chicken skin. This dish also works with chicken tenders or white fish..
- Remove the chicken from the frying pan, and sauté the vegetables..
- Fill a hot pot with water, and bring to a boil..
- Add the consommé, chicken, and vegetables, and simmer over medium heat for about 8 minutes..
- Add the soy milk and mizuna, reduce heat to low-medium heat and simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, then serve..