GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you. The cookie dough is tinted green, so they are great for St. Patrick's Day or a holiday tray.
Add eggs, food color and peppermint extract; mix well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Chocolate cookies dotted with mint chocolate chips! You can cook GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 2/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of warm water.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 packages of mint chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 5 dash of GREEN food coloring.
If you like chocolate and mint together, you will LOVE these easy cookies! The dark chocolate cookie dough was perfect for the bright green mint chips. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Deliciously soft and chewy peppermint-infused cookies that are loaded with chocolate chips and coloured a minty green! How long will these mint chocolate chip cookies last?
GREEN Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Combine butter, brown sugar, eggs food coloring and water. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. In batches, combine flour mixture with butter mixture..
- Fold in the mint chocolate chips..
- Drop by rounded tablespoon into baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 8-10 mins. Let cookies cool for 1 minute, then remove to baking rack to cool completely..
These cookies will stay fresh, kept in an airtight container, at room temperature for up. So maybe these mint chocolate chip cookies don't scream St. Maybe there is a glaring lack of shamrocks (though you could always add shamrock sprinkles or green nonpareils), but they're still pretty darn good cookies, and they're perfect for any time of the year. These Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies taste just as good without the green food coloring, but it sure makes them fun! I adapted this recipe from a wonderful cookie recipe I got from a friend years ago.