Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup. This Spicy Vegetarian Cabbage Soup recipe is chock-full of healthy veggies, it's naturally vegan and gluten-free, and so hearty and delicious. Feel free to make it as mild or knock-your-socks-off spicy as you'd like. Perfect for those cold winter days, this Spicy Cabbage Detox Soup is packed full of veggies, spices and a delicious vegan beef broth.
Try my soup recipe New On here hoping to get my recipes out for people to try. Coleslaw mix puts the cabbage into this soup recipe with spicy Italian sausage and an assortment of hearty vegetables to deliver a comforting bowl of jammari.its headlined as a cabbage soup. How much cabbage do I use or is it headlined wrongly? You can cook Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup
- It’s 6 cup of cabbage.
- It’s 2 cup of mini king oyster mushroom.
- You need 6 of cherry tomato.
- Prepare 1 large of onion.
- It’s 2 cup of coriander leaf.
- You need 1 1/2 liter of water.
- Prepare 20 of lightly crush white peppercone in a tea bag.
- You need 3 small of deseeded chili pepper or bird'eye chili.
- Prepare 2 cup of green bean.
- Prepare 2 cup of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of vegetable bouillon (optional additional add on ).
- Prepare 2 small of each of orange and red jalapeños.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 dash of salt.
It sounds delicious but I am looking for a cabbage. This vegetarian cabbage soup makes a massive pot from some of the cheapest vegetables available. Early spring means allergy season for me. I've been living off nothing but spicy ramen for the last two days in an effort to clear my sinuses and get some oxygen in me.
Spicy Vegan Cabbage Soup step by step
- PREASURE COOKER OPTION OR.
- put all into a preasure cooker on high for 10 minute.
- STOVE COOKING OPTION OR.
- put all in a pot bring it to a boil then simmer 35 minutes.
- ADD SEASONING.
- add seasoning then simmer another 5 minutes.
- SERVING OPTION.
- spicy vegan cabbage soup or seive it and use as spicy vegan stock.
Vegan Cabbage Soup – full of all the good stuff, with none of the bad stuff, and only costing pennies per serving. Cabbage soup, a tasty and easy way to include more vegetables into your diet. It's low in calories, but extremely flavorful. Cabbage soup is extremely delicious and easy to make at home. The ingredients you need are available at any supermarket, so it's really convenient.