Easy ❤ Turnip and Soy Milk Potage ❤.
You can have Easy ❤ Turnip and Soy Milk Potage ❤ using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy ❤ Turnip and Soy Milk Potage ❤
- Prepare 1 of approx. 200 grams Turnip.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 10 grams of Butter.
- You need 200 ml of Soy milk.
- Prepare 1 of Soup stock cube.
- It’s 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Easy ❤ Turnip and Soy Milk Potage ❤ step by step
- Slice the onion against the grain as if you're cutting the fibres, and cut the turnip into suitable sizes..
- Melt butter in a saucepan and fry the turnip and onion on medium heat..
- When the onion has softened, add water and soup stock, cover with a lid and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes..
- When a skewer can pierce the turnip cleanly, blend in the mixer. Mind you don't burn yourself!.
- Return the mixture to the pan, add soy milk and bring to the boil. Season with salt and pepper to finish..