Easy Warming Turnip and Soy Milk Soup.
You can have Easy Warming Turnip and Soy Milk Soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Warming Turnip and Soy Milk Soup
- Prepare 1 medium of Turnip.
- It’s 400 ml of Water.
- You need 300 ml of Soy milk.
- You need 100 grams of Tofu.
- You need 2 of cubes Western-style soup stock (I used Maggi brand bouillon).
- It’s 1 of Salt.
Easy Warming Turnip and Soy Milk Soup instructions
- Peel the turnip and slice into 8 pieces. Put them in a saucepan, add the water and soup stock, and simmer until tender over medium heat..
- When tender, let it cool down before blending it with the tofu in a blender. (Make sure you let it cool down first; otherwise it can be dangerous.).
- Return the blended turnip and tofu to the saucepan and add the soy milk. Heat it just enough to warm, but don't let it boil. Season with salt, and it's done..