Salmon Chirashi Sushi. Home delivery on a huge selection of wild salmon, seafood, supplements & more. Most chirashi sushi is made to serve a large number of people, and are great for parties or potlucks. The recipe for this salmon and avocado chirashi sushi is fun because it is served on individual plates and can even be tailored for kids by changing the serving size of the steamed rice, as well as the ingredients.
How to get to the place where salmon chirashi sushi being held? Then Shizuka (host) will pick you up there! What is the maximum capacity of Shizuka's cooking class? You can have Salmon Chirashi Sushi using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salmon Chirashi Sushi
- Prepare 300 g of cooked rice.
- You need 150 g of salted salmon.
- You need 50 g of Turnip Greens (greens from about 3 turnips).
- You need 2 Tbsp of *vineger.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of *sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of *salt.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of mirin/sweet sake.
- You need 1/3 of seaweed.
- It’s 1 pinch of white sesame.
Here I use sea urchin roe (uni), salmon or trout caviar, tuna, salmon, and scallops, along with avocado, scallions, tree ear mushrooms, and toasted sesame seeds. Discover Our Chirashi : Salmon, Salmon Avocado, Tuna, Tuna Avocado, Tuna Salmon Combo, Assortment and marined Chirashi. Sushi (すし, 寿司, 鮨, pronounced or) is a Japanese dish of prepared vinegared rice (鮨飯, sushi-meshi), usually with some sugar and salt, accompanying a variety of ingredients (ネタ, neta), such as seafood, often raw, vegetables, and occasionally tropical fruits. Styles of sushi and its presentation vary widely, but the one key ingredient is "sushi rice", also referred to as shari.
Salmon Chirashi Sushi step by step
- Chop the turnip greens into small pieces and boil them a little to drain water. Grill the salmon well, and remove any bones and the skin. Then cut and tear to pieces by chopsticks or a fork..
- Mix the vinegar, sugar and salt..
- To make "Kinshi-Tamago": Beat the egg, mirin/sweet sake and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Pour olive oil into a pan on medium heat and add half an egg to make a very thin fried egg. Remove it to a chopping board and do the same thing with another half..
- Place the 2 slices of fried eggs on a chopping board. Cut them in half and from the edge, cut into thin strips..
- Put the cooked rice (a bit harder is better for Sushi) into a big bowl. Pour in the mixed ingredients from step 2, and mix with a wooden spatula with a cutting motion, but make sure not to knead the rice otherwise it will become too sticky..
- Next add the salmon and turnip greens while mixing lightly. Finally, sprinkle in the sesame seeds..
- Serve rice on a plate, put "kinshi-tamago" on top of the rice and add the torn seaweed to garnish..
The chirashi was very fresh, and always gets points for presentation. The salmon is slightly marinated, and super flavorful. Chirashi Sushi For those of you that have never had it, chirashi sushi i a bowl of vinegared sushi rice topped with a bunch of colorful stuff. At most sushi restaurants this means covering the rice with slices of various raw fish, but that's not always how it's made. Spicy Chirashi Potto Other: Sushi Rice, Salmon, Avocado, Egg, Inari Tofu, Cucumber, Carrot, Spicy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Mixed Sesame Seeds, Peeled Edamame.