Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). We took our basic chocolate chip cookie and made one isolated change at a time.
These Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies are dangerously addictive with the perfect texture, perfect taste, perfect everything. For me, the perfect chocolate chip cookie is crisp at the edges, chewy throughout, studded with lots of chocolate chips or chunks, and gooey in the middle. This recipe makes chocolatey cookies that are amazing warm from the oven for the ultimate indulgence. You can have Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 2 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of unsalted butter (softened at room temp.).
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
How to Make Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies. Sift the dry ingredients together into a large mixing bowl. Beat the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until. Classic chocolate chip cookies are the perfect year-round treat.
Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Sift together all purpose flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- Cream together unsalted butter along with both kinds of sugar until smooth, then add in eggs one by one..
- Combine the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, and mix just until combined..
- Mix in chocolate chips, and mix again just until combined..
- Preheat your oven to 350°F, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper..
- Shape your cookie dough either with an ice cream scoop, or 2 spoons and drop equal sized dollops on to your baking sheet..
- Refrigirate your cookie dough for 15 minutes while your oven is preheating..
- Bake in your preheated oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden brown. The center should be a little soft, but they will harden while cooling down..
Check out our quick and easy-to-follow recipe to bake them in your own home. These chocolate chip cookies are super-soft and chewy, they're perfectly buttery and vanilla-y, they're loaded up with as many (or as few) chocolate chips as your heart desires, and in my cookie-loving So what is it exactly about this classic chocolate chip cookie recipe that makes it such a winner? Each warm bite of melted chocolate relaxes me. I am lulled to a delicious sugar induced coma. I'm sharing two chocolate chip cookie recipe this week.