Banana Nut Bread. Someone who KNOWS what banana nut bread is supposed to be! Warm banana nut bread is hard to beat, even if it isn't completely picture perfect. Variations for this Banana Nut Bread Recipe.
If you've got mushy bananas, you're just a few steps away from this easy, delicious banana nut bread. Banana nut bread can be a perfect snack or a great addition to any meal. You can enjoy a slice of banana nut bread with your breakfast or you can eat it as a dessert after your meal. You can have Banana Nut Bread using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Bread
- It’s of Bread.
- Prepare 1-1/2 cups of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of baking soda.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of honey.
- You need of Whole Nuts.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1 cup of cashew nuts.
- It’s of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
An easy and moist Banana Bread Recipe that is loaded with bananas, tangy-sweet raisins, and toasted This post may contain affiliate links. Banana Nut Bread Recipe After this post, banana nut bread will be a piece of cake. But, after experimenting with other healthy bread recipes and even healthy banana nut muffins, I realized I can totally make any bread healthy. The sour cream helps keep the loaf soft, while the walnuts add a welcomed.
Banana Nut Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix the bread ingredients together. Mash the bananas well. Make sure everything is incorporated well..
- Add the nuts and spices..
- Add to a greased loaf pan and bake for forty minutes to an hour till its firm and done. Add butter pats on top..
- Serve with butter I hope you enjoy!!.
Moist banana nut bread recipe makes delicious banana bread! Add nuts, chocolate chips, or other This banana nut bread recipe is just that sort of classic recipe. It's a moist banana recipe that lets the. This Cinnamon Banana Nut Bread recipe is easy to make and creates a moist and delicious loaf that's perfect for breakfast or dessert. Baked with walnuts and cinnamon, it's a simple homemade recipe.