Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over!
Use melted butter in this chocolate chip cookie recipe. Most of the cookies on my website call for creaming softened butter with the sugars. Super soft, chewy, and studded with chocolate! You can cook Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup of Butter flavored shortening.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Light brown sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 2 cup of Semi sweet chocolate chips.
It is seriously the Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! I have been making these for many, many years and everyone who tries them agrees they're out-of-this-world delicious! These are everything a chocolate chip cookie should be. Nevertheless, the description of the ideal chocolate chip cookie was perfect — crisp at the edges, soft in the middle, and pretty much Originally under the name "Big Fat Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies" I've found that you can make them quite tiny and they still maintain that crispy/chewy ideal, so long as.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- In a large bowl or stand mixer, cream together the shortening, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well with each egg, than add vanilla..
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda and salt; stir with a whisk. Gradually add flour mix into creamed mix. Then fold in chocolate chips..
- Divide dough in half and place each half onto parchment paper. Roll into a tube shape; refrigerate for a minimum of one hour. You can skip the refrigeration and immediately cook the dough if you wish..
- When you are ready to cook the dough, preheat your oven to 350°F, line your cookie sheet with parchment paper and cut the chilled dough into pieces (or spoon dough directly after mixing) and place on cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes, I think 10 minutes was perfect..
CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookies are a new favorite cookie recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them chewy and stay soft!! If chewy cookies aren't your thing, make sure to try out my Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle or my Crispy Bits Chocolate Chip Cookies! Chocolate chip cookies are a go-to favorite dessert, sweet snack, or after-school treat. This cookie—which is made in the soft and chewy style—gives you both the nostalgia of childhood bake sales and the satisfying, grown-up flavors of dark chocolate. After just three steps and a quick bake.